Experts of WHRO have worked with several national and international organisation on project in different fields by playing leading or supporting roles.
- Meridian Port Services: Sea turtle monitoring and impact offsetting for the Tema Port Expansion Project (Port Operation phase).
- EnvaServe Consulting Limited: Terrestrial mammal assessment within and around the onshore concession of the Eni Offshore Cape Three Point project at Sanzule, Western Region, Ghana.
- MBA Consult: Biodiversity assessment within the proposed site for the Accra Airport City project, Accra.
- China Habour Engineering Company: Sea turtle monitoring and impact offsetting for the Tema Port Expansion Project (Port Construction phase).
- ESL Consulting / ERM: Avifauna assessment within and around the proposed project site for the Tamale airport expansion project.
- Seljen Consult: Conducted Vantage Point Bird Survey at Whuti, Anyanui and Srogbe-Salo for a 150MW Windfarm project at Volta Region, Ghana.
- ESL Consulting: Vantage Point Bird Survey within project site for the Osudoku Windfarm constructed by EMP Ghana, at Shai-Osudoku District.
- Five Oceans Environmental Services Limited, UK: Sea turtle ecology and nesting site suitability assessment for the Environmental and Social Impacts Assessment (ESIA) process of Ghana 1000 Gas to Power Project at Aboadze, Western Region, Ghana.
- Associate Consultants Limited: Assessed terrestrial ecology (fauna and flora) for baseline studied of the Environmental and Social Impacts Assessment (ESIA) process for Ghana 1000 Gas to Power Project at Aboadze, Western Region, Ghana
- SNV Ghana: Assessed Mangrove Cultivation and Management issues and options along the entire coast of Ghana for the Improved Fish Smoking Project by SNV Netherlands Development Organisation